One or two hour talks for festivals, events, conferences and groups. My talks always include interactive and participatory moments, meditation and visualization exercises and could include power point presentation visuals if needed. As always I prefer to work within a 50 mile radius of my home in Derbyshire and I don't do evening talks. My prices are flexible depending on your organisation and length of the talk, so get in touch
- Heal Ourselves: Heal the World - Undoing the centuries of Separation Consciousness and developing our awareness of the inter-connectedness of all things.
- Letting in the Wild Edges - On a practical level the talk will encourage us to let our wild native plants into our lives and gardens, learn how to manage them as a crop that can be eaten or used for making simple medicines. It will also encourage us to let in our own wild edges, to deepen our connection to the interconnected web of life and live our lives with an all-inclusive holistic perspective, to trust and listen to our intuition, expand our many senses, expand into a greater awareness of our hearts intelligence, and to increase our communication with trees and plants for our own healing and the co-creative healing of the Earth.
- The Eight Earth Festivals and the Cycles of the Year - Working in harmony with the seasonal cycles and the underlying energy that affects us all. Includes a simple ceremony and focus on the nearest up and coming festival to the date of the talk.
- Creating our own Ceremonies - Honouring important life events; helping us make personal connection to our own unique sacred journey; affirming and supporting new intentions and life changes. Includes space clearing, creating sacred space, opening and closing circles, protection and containment.
- The Sacred Tree - Appreciation, folklore, herb lore and healing gifts of thirteen native trees of the British Isles.
- Growing Native Trees - Growing trees from seeds and cuttings; planting out trees; looking after trees; planting tree circles and healing gardens; dedicating trees.
- Edible and Culinary Uses of our Native Trees - Uses of flowers, leaves, berries and fruit from our native hedgerows. Includes tree identification, herbal uses and recipes. May include a tree walk and opportunities for seasonal gathering and tasting.
- Using and Choosing Tree Wands for Healing - Includes a short meditation and visualisation journey, choosing an wand from a variety of native woods provided, decorating the wand and dedication it to personal and world healing.
- The Tree Ogham - The history and modern use of this ancient Druidic system. Includes how to make and use your own Ogham stick collection.
- The 5 Elements - The energetic and transformational alchemy of each of the 5 Elements of Life; Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Spirit, and how we can work with them for personal and world transformation.
- Well Dressings - An introduction to the history and a practical guide to the technique and art of Well Dressings